Correcting crooked or misaligned teeth isn’t just about transforming your smile, but also improving its functionality and protecting your overall well being. So, it is very crucial to undergo orthodontic treatment to correct the issue, and with the use of advanced technology and materials, many dental clinics can provide options you can choose from.
Clear aligners such as Invisalign are one of the most popular and best alternatives for orthodontic treatment. Unlike the conventional braces which use brackets connected by wires, Invisalign involves wearing a series of clear plastic aligners custom-made for you to encourage teeth to move into the right position.
Here are five advantages of using clear aligners.
- Invisalign is made of clear plastic material tightly fit over your teeth; hence no one will notice that you are undergoing orthodontic treatment with a Certified Cosmetic Dentist unless you disclose it.
- Clear aligners correct crooked and misaligned teeth just as conventional braces do, but using a clear, removable aligner. Since it is removable, you can continue your usual dental care of brushing and flossing.
- You can still eat your favorite foods since you have to remove the Invisalign every time you eat. No worries about getting foods on the wires and braces.
- You can safely play the sports you want while wearing Invisalign, but you can remove the Invisalign if your sport requires you to wear a mouth guard.
- There’s no hassle of breaking brackets and wires because it’s metal free dental aligners. Hence, you will avoid numerous emergency visits to your dental doctor.
Clear Aligner Therapy involves creating 3D digital images of your teeth and jaw on a computer and then the Invisalign dentist evaluates each image in order to create the best optimal result for your teeth positions and smile. The full treatment, dental Invisalign cost, and timeline will be determined during your visit with your Invisalign dentist.
What are you waiting for? Come and visit one of the best dental clinics in LA to help you create a confidently beautiful smile with Invisalign.